Monday, August 5, 2013

Timepiece


Michael Kors Black Runway Chronograph
Over the past few years, I've developed an allergy to metal.  Strange, I know, and sad too because this has put a serious damper on my love for accessorizing.  My love for all things shiny and gold has been greatly affected...if it's not platinum or gold, I can only have metal on my skin for a few hours before I break out into red, itchy hives.  Nice, huh?  Not even gold-plated or sterling silver works for me--it must be the real deal.  An awesome problem to have if you can afford the good stuff, but as you know, I'm still working on the high cotton way of life.
Nixon The Time Teller Acetate

Usually, I can get away with wearing my bangles for a night out since I only have them on for a few hours, but my watch is a different story.  Lucky for my mom, she gets my almost new Michael Kors gold bracelet watch.  The plus side is, I get to search for a new fun, non-metal one to wear.  Since my go-to colors are typically black and gold, I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to one of these two watches.  I love the Michael Kors one on top, but I've had a bad experience with the enamel rubbing off of my last one, so may opt for the Nixon watch below it.  I've thought about a black leather band, but haven't found any that I really love.  There are some black rubber bands on the market too, but don't think that's exactly my style.

With one do you like better?  Does anyone have experience with either watch/brand? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. I have a MJ watch and love it! This one is adorbs: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-marc-jacobs-rock-chronograph-silicone-bracelet-watch/3169816?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=8194&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_23_C

    ReplyDelete