Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So Long, My Leopard...



It finally happened.  After a year of drops, slips and almost breaks, my iPhone case has finally cracked under my abuse.  So long leopard-print Kate Spade.  I'll admit, I'm not much of a Kate Spade girl, at all actually, but I just love the leopard print on it.

So now, the hunt is on for a new case.  Problem is, there's not much out there anymore for an iPhone 4s.  Do I just bite the bullet and get an ugly Otterbox?  Do I buy another of my beloved Kate Spade leopard?  Or do I keep up the hunt until I find the perfect "me" case?  After all, you can tell a lot about a person based on the case they choose.  Practical or princess?  Bohemian or traditional?  Decisions, decisions...

If only I can just upgrade to the iPhone 5, my life would be so much easier.  I would 100% buy this new case by Mara Hoffman, but sadly, the federal government has no budget for such extravagances these days.  Thanks for nothing sequestration.

Mara Hoffman Pow Wow Black Snap Case iPhone 5
Or maybe this one instead...kind of obsessed with this Gigi New York Mint Embossed Python Leather case.  Why don't they make this in a 4s case?!?!  And bonus--this one is now on sale for only $15!!!


Gigi New York Mint Embossed Python Leather iPhone 5 Case
But after all my searching today, I still haven't found one I love.  First world problems, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment