Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello, Snakeskin!

Blair Ritchey iPhone Cases


Well, that didn't take long...I found a replacement!  Thank the Lord for Blair Ritchey, who makes some amazing snakeskin and gator skin iPhone cases for the iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5!  I bought the black & white snakeskin one...what do you think?  I'm kind of in love already.  I know I just ordered you yesterday, but hurry up and get here already!

If you don't know Blair Ritchey's products yet, you should get to--stat!  My sister, Marissa, got me one of her fuchsia Lambskin Tassel Keychains for my birthday last year, which I can always find while hidden in my purse.  For years now I have been obsessed with her Lulu Foldover clutch in leopard, which is sadly now unavailable.  Oh well...at least I have my iPhone case coming home to momma!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post, Shawna! Thank you :) Your snake iPhone case is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Blair...I got it and I LOVE it! Received so many compliments on it already!

      Delete