Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yay or Nay? The Wedge Sneaker


Ash Cool Ter from Piperlime vs. Xhilaration Kahaha High Top from Target

For the past few years now, I have been going back and forth over the wedge sneaker.  I love the look of the high top sneaker with skinny jeans and sweaters, and even some dresses.  The comfort of them is also a selling point for me, plus I like the idea of mixing it up a bit...I get bored with wearing my boots day after day in the fall.  However, the price of them just doesn't seem to be worth it for me.  As much as I love the Ash brand wedge sneakers, I feel like the $34.99 price tag of the Target knock-offs is the smarter choice, even if it does look a bit cheaper.  But for trendy items, I try to buy as cheap as possible if I do give into the trend.  Since I'll only wear them for another season or two, I just can't justify paying over $100 for them.

What do you think?  Should I try out the Target brand wedge sneakers?  Or should I just go ahead and pass on the trend all together?  I have a feeling I know what most of you reading will say--PASS--but remember, my fashion is less preppy than most of you!  I don't mind being daring when it comes to fashion...just don't want to pay a fortune for my mistakes!  

Hmm, decisions, decisions.  Good think I have until next month to decide (spending freeze is still in effect)!

No comments:

Post a Comment