Thursday, September 5, 2013

Roberta Roller Rabbit


Roberta Roller Rabbit Sarong Jemina

Today I'm heading to the beach again for one more day in the sun.  Yesterday, my body decided to finally revolt against me, and I woke to a full-fledged set of stress-induced hives.  Lovely, right?  I am itchy and irritated and you know what...enough it enough.  I get it, okay.  I will stop swallowing my stress and get it all out.  So stop with the warning signs and hives go away, okay?!?!

Anyway, about the beach.  Nothing soothes me more than the sun and the water, so off I go.  But first, I want to share my absolutely favorite beach accessory...my Roberta Roller Rabbit sarong.

I own two RRR sarongs, and love them equally.  I bought my newest one on sale at Piperlime.  They are comfortable, versatile, and lightweight enough that you're not sticking to your clothes on hot summer days.  I typically wear mine tied as a strapless dress, but you can also wear it as a skirt or tied around your neck like the photo above (I have that one too in purple).  Even for buxom girls like me, the sarong is big enough to fully cover myself and still be a decent length to wear in boardwalk shops or bars.  I never go to the beach without mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment