Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

The Peluchettes
My cousin, Nick Peluchette, got married this weekend in Evansville, Indiana, and most of my very large family made the trip.  He and his wonderful bride Maria hosted such a fabulous weekend, and I couldn't say more about how great it was.  To sum it up in a word, my family is fun.  We all try to outdo each other as the life of the party, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  In fact, I had so much fun that I currently have no voice.

Here are some photos of the weekend...hope you love my family as much as I do!

At the rehearsal dinner with my Uncle Mark (and godfather), with cousins Neil (the best man and brother-of-the-groom) and Valeri (DC cousin), and with my DC boys, cousins Matthew, Ryan and Jack.


 With my Aunt Judy, with my sisters, Marissa and Lindann, and with my mom at the rehearsal dinner.


Late night after the rehearsal dinner with my Uncle Richard and cousins Ashley, Neil, Maxx, Nathan, Alex, Lee, Joel, Nick and Maria.




After the wedding, with my beautiful sisters, Marissa and Lindann.  I'm the oldest, and Lindann is the baby (and married woman).


The wedding night with Marissa, my sisters and I posing with props at the photo booth (such a fun idea), and with the beautiful almost-teenager Valeri.


Last but not least, late night with the bride and groom...a sweaty mess, but that's what happens when you break it down on the dance floor for four hours!  How cute is Maria's late night reception dress?  Such a fun weekend...hope y'alls was just as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment