Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Currently Craving: Leopard Print Sweater Dress!

C. Wonder Leopard Print Sweater Dress
If you don't know C. Wonder yet, get in the know!  The store is filled with adorable clothes, accessories, purses, and they even do their own monogramming on certain items.  In my opinion, their best items are the fabulous home and decor items in stock--many perfect for a housewarming or hostess gift.  Typically, I've found their clothes a bit too preppy for me, but when I saw this dress in a new arrivals email last week, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of it.  I love a good sweater dress, and this will be a perfect addition to my winter wardrobe--sweater dress, black tights, and black knee high boots.  This would even be cute with booties and a trench coat in the the fall.  Here's hoping it is still available when my spending freeze ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment