Monday, February 17, 2014

Obsessed, Part II


Once again, Lupita Nyong'o knocked it out of the park, this time at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards (BAFTAs).  From the red carpet photos I saw, she was once again my favorite of the night.  The color is stunning on her, and what I love about her style is that she wears such simple and classic lines, but somehow manages to make them look fresh and modern.  This dress is stunning, and I would absolutely wear it if I had the chance--probably another reason why I am obsessed with her style--I would happily wear everything she fashions.

To see more of her amazing style, see my previous "Obsessed" post on her.  And look forward to one more incredible look in just two weeks--she is nominated for an Academy Award for her amazing work in "12 Years a Slave".  I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment