Thursday, February 13, 2014

The "Wet" Brush

The "Wet" Brush

I had heard rumors about this wonder product for months now from many of my mom friends.  "This brush works wonders," they said.  "It combs out the rats' nest in minutes, and without tears," they said.  "Hands down, the best brush ever," they said.  Still, I had my doubts.

So when looking in my stocking this Christmas and found a purse-sized The "Wet" Brush from my sister, I was excited to give it a try.  Two months later, I am sold.  Best. Brush. Ever.  Thanks Lindann!

My hair is naturally curly, and I have a ton of it.  Factor in my tendency to go a few days between washes to keep it healthy, and well--it takes a long time to get these tangles out after showering.  I have no idea what makes this brush so special, but it definitely does the trick.  What was once a painstaking process to comb through my hair now only takes a minute or two, and I have less breakage too!  Highly recommend you giving this product a try...for the price, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment