Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy!



It seems the only thing harder than getting going on a Monday morning, is getting going on a Tuesday morning after a long weekend.  Waking up was a bit rough this morning.  Luckily, I have a new fix for the scaries, and it comes from the one and only Pharrell Williams.

I have been a fan of Mr. Williams since his N.E.R.D. days--probably even before that, and didn't even know the music I loved was created by him.  He is incredibly talented, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his new song "Happy".  First of all, it was created for the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack--how adorable is that?  Also, the song (and the man with it) has been nominated for an Academy Award.  I hope he wins. 

Anyway, just thought I'd share my new favorite song with you on this tougher-than-usual start to the work week.  I hope it makes you "Happy".  Doesn't it just make you want to get up and start dancing?  If nothing else, it definitely puts a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment