Friday, January 17, 2014

Obsessed: New Style Icon

 


First, apologizes--I was one sick puppy at the beginning of this week, and am only feeling totally back to normal today.  Thank God.

Now to all I missed this week--originally, I was going to do a best dressed of the Golden Globes post, but after seeing the photos from last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards, I have decided to focus on just one gorgeous woman--Lupita Nyong'o.

Wow, does this woman have style.  She has killed it on red carpet after red carpet this year, and I am so excited to see what showstopper she pulls out for the Academy Awards.  Gorgeous skin, amazing body, and her style--she wears what I would wear if I had 1) money and 2) her figure.  Simple, elegant, perfectly tailored, sexy and stunning.  Lupita is my new favorite style guru.







No comments:

Post a Comment