Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up



What a great 3-day weekend!  I took full advantage of the somewhat warmer weather this weekend, and then today, woke up to a snow day in Washington, DC!  This weekend, I did some closet purging, saw some art, went to a game, had a great girl's lunch and gave back to my community in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. 

I must get better at taking more photographs (wasn't that a New Year's resolution?  Oops!), but I did take one from the Wizards game this weekend.  Got spoiled with suite tickets, but still managed to totally behave myself (two more weeks until I get a drink!). 



Also if you are in DC in the next few weeks, make sure to see the Van Gogh exhibit at the Phillips Collection.  They've extended the exhibit for a few more weeks, so hurry and get to Dupont to see some of his most famous works.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment