Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy's Favorite



While the Grammy's is not my favorite fashion night of the year, it is always a fun red carpet to watch to see what crazy outfits people will come out wearing.  Last night there were a few interesting choices (nice grill, Madge), but nothing exceptionally bizarre.  Same goes for those who knocked it out of the park...nothing majorly spectacular on this year's red carpet.  There were a few I liked:  Pink's red Johanna Johnson and Taylor Swift's Gucci chain mail gown were both winners in my book.

For me, though, there was only one true winner: Ciara.  Dear Lord, if I can look this incredible while pregnant, I will never complain about another body issue again.  She is glowing and she is stunning in this custom-made for baby bump Pucci.  Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment