Wednesday, January 8, 2014

L'Oreal Age Perfect Face Oil



Winter is not a friend to my face.  The combo of the cold Mid-Atlantic winds and the blasting of the radiator heat in my condo really do a number on my skin, which typically results in red, chapped and peeling skin, especially around my lips, nose and forehead.  A few months ago, I started seeing more and more articles about the benefits of face oil as an additional moisturizer, so I decided to invest.  I have been using L'Oreal Age Perfect Face Oil now since Thanksgiving, and I must say, I am a believer!

I started out using this at night, but with this crazy weather, am now using it twice a day.  In the morning, I put it on after my medicine, eye cream, sunscreen and moisturizer.  It works to seal all of that in, and adds a nice glow to your skin under your makeup.  I was worried about this making my face greasy or prone to additional breakouts, but I've experienced none.  At night, I put on my medicine, then slather it on my face, neck, and decolletage.  The best part is, I haven't had to break out my humidifier yet this winter!  True believer in this product, so thought I would share my newest great beauty discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment