Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up


I am finally back from Thanksgiving, and though I'm happy to be back in my own home, I love and miss spending time with my family...especially my grandmother.  We have a very special bond, and I am so thankful that I live close enough to visit her regularly and spend such precious time with her.  The two of us did a lot this past week (well, a lot given the snow and ice)--shopping, lunch dates, decorating and to top it off, I even managed to hit an enormous momma doe in her brand new Buick.  Luckily, no one, not even the deer, was injured, and I drove the car away without a scratch.  Thank you angels for watching over us that night!

Table is set for Thanksgiving dinner.

A little Hanukkah celebration with my aunt & cousins!
Put up my grandmother's tree...see where I get my style inspiration from?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment