Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmastime at the White House!



Still trying to recover from my all-nighter at work and then my girls weekend.  I think I honestly only got about 14 hours of sleep in four days.  Ouch.  Although I feel like I've been run over by a 18-wheeler, I wouldn't have traded my weekend for all the sleep a girl could need--it was that much fun!

Sadly, the only pics I took were from our White House tour very early on Friday morning.  It was cold and it was early, but we all look surprising great in the photos!  If you ever get a chance to see the White House at Christmastime, do it!  It was my first time to see all the Christmas decorations, and it was just gorgeous.  A special thank you to Senator Pryor's CoS & staffers for squeezing us in at the last minute!  The rest of the weekend was a lot of touring museums, eating, drinking, and the best of all, catching up with my girls and belly laughing with each other.

A few more photos of the White House:


Stunning Christmas trees everywhere!



Had to get one of our favorite Arkansan!


Bo and Sunny greeting us.


I was obsessed with this beautiful nativity scene...


And of this urn outside.


State dining room...I think Abe approves.
 


Last group shot, right outside the White House.


This week is another insane one at work, but I fly home first thing Friday morning for my Christmas break!  So ready to get home, and if you don't hear from me until then, I apologize in advance.  Just have to survive the week as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment