Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On a Mission...

Calvin Klein Lux Boiled Wool Wrap

As if things aren't crazy enough this week, I decided that this was the perfect time for me to take advantage of the Christmas sales and buy a new winter coat.  So in between floor speeches, I spotted the perfect coat at the perfect price online at Bloomingdales...and of course as I was checking out, it sold out.  But I'm on a mission, and am now checking off the stores in the NY/NJ area in hopes that one will have this in a size 8 and send it my way!  Pretty please Santa, make this work!

If you're in the DC area, NBC Washington is partnering with Georgetown University Hospital for their annual coat drive.  I'll be dropping off a few size 12s there tomorrow, but they are taking coats until December 21st.  There is a gold box in the Main Lobby where you can drop the coats off, and they will clean them and give them to those in need this cold winter.  Another great way to give back this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment