Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Velvet Tuxedo Jacket

Ann Taylor Velvet Tuxedo Jacket

I finished my Christmas present shopping (more or less) a week ago, and while I did most of my shopping online, I did stop in Ann Taylor to pick up a little birthday/Christmas treat for myself.  With 50% off the one day sale and then another $15 off birthday gift, I really couldn't pass this up.  I had a velvet blazer years ago that I was obsessed with, and have been in the market for a new one for a few years now.  This one is perfect!  The tuxedo fit allows for us busty girls to actually button the jacket, giving us a sleek, tailored line.  Warning though, this jacket runs big...I actually bought it in a size 8, which is pretty much unheard of for any tops that I own.  It's almost sold out online, but there were plenty available in the store I went into this past weekend.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment