Friday, October 18, 2013

Sneak Preview...

 



Here's a sneak preview of my new rug...I am in love!  Unfortunately, there seemed to be a mix up in my order, so only one has arrived, but I hope to have the other in by the beginning of next week so I can finally get my living room put together.  I already have a laundry list of a few more things I need to complete my new living room look.  Two new side tables (currently have $9 scratched IKEA tables), a floor lamp, and a woven basket (for my PT equipment that is such an eye sore lying in a corner right now) are at the top of my list.  Luckily, I have found a few great items that won't break my non-existent budget. 

I love these three accent tables below, all from Target.  Although the top one is my favorite, I'm thinking I may need to stick with the square shape to fit all my side table staples on it.  I also refuse to pay full price on almost anything, so may have to wait and see which one goes on sale before I decide.

Metal and Glass Accent Table

Threshold Mirrored Modern Accent Table

Nate Berkus Accent Table


For a floor lamp, I am really loving this one from West Elm.  The black & brass fits perfectly with my accents, and the shape will fit nicely above my one reading chair.  The lack of lighting in my condo is really ridiculous, and have been living in a too dark space for way too long.  This one is definitely needed...just waiting for a sale on it!




Finally, I am really loving the woven baskets that have been all the rage lately.  This metallic one from West Elm is really nice, but I also love this one from the Nate Berkus Target collection.  Not sure if it would be sturdy enough though.  This set of two from Ballard Designs is great too!  My favorite is this one below from Pottery Barn, but I really don't want to spend that much money on it.  Tempting, though, but I know I can find a much cheaper version of it somewhere...so the hunt continues!




Let me know what you think!  So ready to have this project completed, and hopefully just in time to start decorating for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment