Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Domino is Back!



I know, I'm about a week behind the times on this one, but I FINALLY picked up a copy of the newly released Domino Magazine, and I must say, this girl is so happy to have it back in print.  I will say that the $11.99 price tag took me a bit by surprise, but for all that gorgeous eye candy once a season, I think it is an indulgence I can allow. 

The new concept is pretty interesting--allowing for items featured in the magazine to be purchased directly off of their website.  I really hope that this business model works for them and that they can sustain publications, because there is honestly nothing out there that matches the creative and refreshing design ideas at reasonable prices.  There was so much to love about this issue (and I notices many different versions of my new rug throughout)!

No comments:

Post a Comment