Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Allegiant is Here!



So, we've already established that I'm a bit of a nerd, right?  Well, if not, let me make that perfectly clear right now.  Allegiant, the third and final book of Veronica Roth's Divergent series, came out yesterday, and of course I raced to Target to pick up my copy!  If you haven't picked up the Divergent series yet, I highly recommend it.  It has similar themes to Hunger Games, and is just as addictive.  And if you're not as much of a book nerd as I am, no worries--the first movie is coming out in March 2014 and the trailer has got me super excited!



I mean, right?!?!  It is going to be AH-MAZING!  Killer cast (I love Shailene Woodley), and how about that hunky Theo James as the male lead?  Swoon!  If you need my nose in the next 24-48 hours, you know where to find it--buried deep in this book.  Have to sign off and start reading!

1 comment: