Friday, October 25, 2013

Planning for South America!

 


After years of talking about taking a trip abroad, my friend and I decided last night to take the plunge!  We threw out our top spots (too funny, they were all randomly the same), but after some careful consideration have decided that in about a year from now, we will be celebrating our almost 35-years of life in South America! 

I am beyond stoked, and although we still have a lot of planning ahead of us, think we have narrowed down our trip to three spots--Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Iguazu Falls, Argentina and Buenos Aires, Argentina. 

If you have ever been to any of these amazing places and have travel advice, please let me know.  In the meantime, here's a little something for me to look forward to!





No comments:

Post a Comment