Saturday, July 27, 2013

And We're Off!


Welcome to High Cotton Reverie!  I like to think of this blog as a daydreamer's guide to style, and my "About" page can tell you just what that style is.  I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I've enjoyed dreaming it up, and please feel free to give me feedback here, and following me on pinterest or instagram!

Don't you just love my kitchen's newest addition (above)?  I feel the most welcoming place in a home is the kitchen, so only feel it's appropriate to welcome all into mine like every Southern girl should!  I totally gutted and redesigned my kitchen almost two years ago, and even though just a small galley, is now probably my most favorite room in my condo.  More to come on the remodel, but for now--howdy and enjoy!

Oh, and if you want to steal this sign for your home too, you can get it here on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment