Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tory for Spring

Tory Burch Reva Snake-Print

If you know me well, you know my fondness for the designs of Tory Burch.  Lately though, I have been pretty disappointed overall in the quality and styles coming out.  The last two Tory products I have purchased, a pair of flats (not Revas) and a purse, have both completely fallen apart.  Unacceptable for the amount of money spent on them, even on sale. 

While this has made me question whether or not I want to purchase her products any longer, I must say that I am a bit obsessed with two items in her Spring line. First, the above Revas, to replace my flats and another pair of three-year-old Revas that are now toast.  A great neutral color, but definitely not boring.

Tory Burch Trixie Dress

My other obsession is this dress.  No, I will not be paying full price for it (a bit high, don't you think?) but if I could find it on major sale, I might just have to break my boycott and snatch it up.  I have been looking for a great white/off-white lace dress for a few years now, but haven't found THE one.  I think this might just be it.

Has anyone else had problems with Tory products lately, or is it just me?  As obsessed as I have been with her, these latest purchases have definitely soured me.

No comments:

Post a Comment