Friday, November 1, 2013

Post-Halloween Post



Happy Halloween plus one!  It's my second favorite holiday--how could you not love one where you get to play dress up and eat candy?  Thanks for all the comments on my previous "What to be for Halloween" post.  Although I loved them all, I decided to go in a different route this year and loved my results--Miss Piggy!

Since I was coming from work to my friend's party and to hand out candy, this was an easy choice.  I just put on the wig, nose, and ears and added the boa, gloves and jewelry to what I was already wearing for work.  The kids LOVED my costume and so did I!  And if you're taking kids trick-or-treating in DC next year, let me tell you--East Capitol Street is the place to be.  I probably handed out 1,000 pieces of candy!

So fun, great costumes, good friends and a hostess with the mostess...what more could a girl want?  Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment